We said the soapberry uses were endless... are you getting that now? Please add 'Shaving Cream' and 'Baby Wash' to your personal and domestic organic recipe book... and the bonus is - it's the one recipe! Double boom if you have a man AND a baby!!
- Strain your boiled 'mother broth' soapberry liquid. Click here for soapberry liquid recipe if you need it.
- Add 2-4 tsp of guar gum per 500ml of soapberry liquid. The viscosity of the liquid is a personal choice, so experiment with what works best and add more if needed. Mix with stick blender.
- Drizzle olive oil (or coconut oil) into it. 1tbs of oil per 100ml of the thickened shampoo liquid.
- Add a few drops of one of our Laundry Tonics (which are pure 100% essential oils) prior to blending.
- BABY WASH - 'Clean Linen' Laundry Tonic is perfect as it contains Spike Lavender, which is soothing and relaxing.
- SHAVING CREAM - Earth Spice Laundry Tonic which is a hearty blend of Rosemary, Cedarwood, Tea Tree and Clove. This masculine concoction will put hairs on your manly chest and appeals to those who don't use hankies and don't really like quiche.
- Using a blender to mix the oil and liquid together to form an emulsified cream.
- The cream will be soft and suitable for shaving and will be a perfect moisturising baby wash for delicate newborn skin.
How is easy is that? Once you go DIY you won't ever go back!