'The Manly' I don't eat quiche or salad, man.
'Joe Bloe' I just go with the flow, man.
'Metro sexual' how is my hair?, man.
'The Nerd Burger' give me some statistics and I'm happy, man.
'The Sports Freak' shut up the footy is on, man.
Either way our research indicates, no matter what type of man you are, you like your clothes and your body to smell delish! And we have some 100% natural recipes to keep you fresh and well kept, using our divinely masculine essential oil 'Earth Spice', a hearty blend of 100% pure essential oils: Rosemary, Cedarwood, Tea Tree and Clove. Grrrrrrrrrrr!
Soapberry SHAVING CREAM
Simple. Fresh. Moisturising.
- Use your thickened soapberry liquid* and drizzle olive oil (or any other safe moisturising oil) into it, using 1 tbs of oil per 100ml of liquid.
- Add a few drops of Earth Spice tonic.
- Using a hand blender, mix to form an emulsified cream.
- You're done.
This natural recipe will kill the bacteria that cause you to be on the hum and leave your skin feeling soft and clean (in a very manly type of way!).
- After straining your boiled soapberry liquid*, add guar gum to thicken.
- Try 1-2 tsp of guar gum per 500ml. The viscosity of the liquid is a personal choice, so experiment with what works best.
- Using a hand-held blender, mix the guar gum through the liquid to remove all the lumps and incorporate properly.
- Add 'Earth Spice' tonic to the mix for delicious fragrance. Your will smell edible. We promise.
- Combine 1/4 cup baking soda and 3/4 cup arrowroot powder/cornstarch.
- Add 4-6 tablespoons melted coconut oil and 5-10 drops of tonic (depending on how manly you want to be!).
- Mix with a fork. Continue adding coconut oil until the deodorant reaches your preferred consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Apply it under arms (it won't work in the jar!)
We also have recipes for household cleaning products such as surface spray, glass and stainless steel cleaner. For all our 100% natural soapberry recipes visit our recipe page here.*Soapberry liquid is the base for most of our recipes and can be found here.